Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Almost back...

So, I had to go back in yesterday night because I was having trouble breathing ... after chest xrays and blood tests, I was diagnosed with pneumonia. On the plus side, they gave me antibiotics, and I'm already feeling much better. I'll try to catch up and post a couple of things running around my mind the past couple days tomorrow. Until then, here's a good site from Sean on his journey of polyphasic sleeping (a topic I discussed last week). Also, Steve Pavlina's update on his polyphasic sleep schedule.

1 Comments:

At 12/22/2005 12:42 AM, Blogger Sean said...

Sorry to hear that you're not 100% yet. I can't even imagine how painful it is not to be near your wife and children in this very special time. Nevertheless, focus on getting healthy. :)

Any idea when you'll be allowed to see them?

--
Sean
...on Polyphasic Sleep.
...on Personal Development.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home