Friday, November 18, 2005

A little about me and my family

I am 27 years old and have been married for 2.5 years. My wife and I have one son, Caden, who just turned 2 this November. We live in the balmy state of Minnesota in the Minneapolis area. We are currently expecting our next child with a Christmas due date. I work full time, my wife works part time. We own our house, which we built (that will have a whole post to itself ... as I chose the great timing of building it when Caden was born). We have two dogs (a newfy/retriever and a sheltie/american eskimo) and 2 cats...all except for the newfy were brought together by our marriage. I work in IT as well as coach football in the fall. My wife is a elementary teacher (currently working at a French Immersion school ... although she'll be the first to tell you she doesn't speak a lick of french). That should be a good enough bio to get started with...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home