Monday, January 09, 2006

15 things you must do for your baby

I saw this little list in the USA Today Weekend supplement that comes with my paper. While not revolutionary by any means, it was a good refresher of some things you forget after the first kid has grown a little.

Is it just me or is having the second child a lot easier and less stressful. I have to say I have a lot less time now that I'm raising two children, but I'm not nearly as stressed out as I was with our first. The one thing I am finding out though, is I have already forgotten a lot of the stuff we did with Caden (our first) in his first couple of months. I think I'm going to have to go revisit a couple of the books we have on our shelves (which may bring up a good discussion topic later - pregnancy and child books).

Take a look at the list and let me know what you think...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home